Company: Foster Forward
Location: East Providence
Posted on: October 23, 2018
Finance Director: Leading nonprofit org seeks Dir of Finance & Business Admin. BA in accounting or related field & experience with Peachtree required.
Apply by October 26, see fosterforward.net for details.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Finance Director is responsible for developing, maintaining, and improving all accounting, finance, human resources, facilities and information technology management practices, including:
Finance & Accounting:
- Support all aspects of financial operations to accomplish fiscal goals of the organization;
- Develop, maintain, monitor and enforce financial operating policies, procedures and controls;
- Monitor and oversee all aspects of financial reporting, general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliations, budgets, banking relationships, asset management, safeguard assets, theft protection and compliance;
- Work with the Executive Director and senior leadership to maintain/improve FF's organizational budget and chart of accounts;
- Prepare and present budget reports and financial statements monthly and as needed to ensure leaders have the necessary financial information to operate effectively;
- Oversee and prepare documents for annual audit;
- Develop and implement processes to review and revise organization's financial systems to ensure they are current, effective and reliable;
- Monitor delinquent accounts and follow up to collect payment.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Foster Forward, East Providence , Finance Director, Accounting, Auditing , East Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!