Company: Judge Baker Children's Center
Posted on: October 24, 2019
The Administrative Coordinator (AC) will support the Vice President
Leadership team at Judge Baker Children s Center (JBCC). The AC
will report to the Vice President of Administration, and will
provide administrative and project support to the Vice President of
Finance; the Vice President of Advancement; the Vice President of
Policy and Practice, Chief Medical Officer; and the Vice President
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Vice
President Leadership team (4 vice-presidents), including schedule
and calendar management, as well as project management.
* Schedule meetings and conference calls, record and distribute
approved meeting minutes, prepare agenda items, materials, and
documentation and track action and follow up items as
* Coordinate logistics for in-person meetings and special events,
including conference space, catering, materials, audiovisual, and
other meeting needs as requested.
* Assemble, reconcile, and code monthly credit card statements for
the vice-presidents, create and submit expense reports, and track
travel budgets as requested.
* Maintain supply inventory for the Vice President Leadership
* Support event planning, fundraising efforts, and Donor relations:
Assist with event management as needed, including but not limited
to mailing lists, thank you letters, RSVP and registration lists,
printed and web material, event logistics, and responding to calls
and emails from donors, supporters, and vendors.
* Donor relations: Working with the VP of Advancement, answer and
respond promptly to calls, emails, and requests from donors,
volunteers, corporate contacts, sponsors and inquiries at large.
Take appropriate steps to follow-up and assess when the situation
merits supervisory assistance. Update donor records in Raiser s
Edge when necessary.
* Ad hoc projects as requested. There will be several opportunities
for project management in the areas of direct services, finance,
administration, and advancement.
* Provide occasional backup support for the front reception desk,
Judge Baker Children s Center embraces workplace diversity and is
dedicated to the achievement of equality of opportunity for all its
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age,
national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected
group status under federal, state or local law. Judge Baker is an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
* Requires at least 3-5 years of experience in an administrative
support role; college degree required.
* Experience supporting multiple individuals or teams is
* Must be flexible, proactive, highly organized, and
* Strong customer service skills and the poise to interact with
trustees, donors, supporters and vendors.
* Must be detail-oriented, and extremely efficient in handling
multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent analytical and communication skills (both written and
verbal) and desire to help others.
* Ability to work and complete assignments independently.
* Ability to network across JBCC effectively and develop and
maintain working relationships with JBCC staff.
* Excellent Microsoft Outlook Calendar management skills.
* Strong computer skills, with proficient knowledge of Microsoft
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and an ability to learn
Raiser s Edge (donor database software).
* User-level expertise of office technology equipment, such as
conference call phones and LCD projectors
All applications should include a cover letter and resume.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Keywords: Judge Baker Children's Center, East Providence , Administrative Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Boston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!