Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Company: Anchor Bay at East Providence
Location: East Providence
Posted on: November 12, 2021
-- :Anchor Bay at East Providence offers Assisted Living and
Memory Support, combining convenience with exceptional care. Only a
15-minute drive from Providence, we are close enough to the city to
enjoy great restaurants and shopping, and frequent family visits,
but secluded enough that our residents feel peaceful and at
home.Our state-of the art amenities include a daily check-in system
and emergency response in each apartment. Plus, we are staffed 24
hours a day, seven days a week, so our families rest assured that
help will be there when your loved one needs it most. Join our team
at Anchor Bay at East Providence!Overview:***SIGN ON BONUS: $1,000
for Full Time and $500 for Part Time***Hiring Immediately - Full &
Part Time Certified Nursing Assistant CNAThe CNA provides direct
care to residents while promoting highest level of functioning as
directed by management. The CNA assists in maintaining residents?
environment in a safe and neat manner. The Certified Nursing
Assistant promotes quality services within facility standards,
State and Federal Regulations.Check out our perks!
- Easily Access Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts
& request time off from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for
clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other
contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide
feedback about your day ? all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before
payday for just a small transaction fee.
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401K, PTO, Tuition
- Provide personal care to residents per individualized care
- Prepare residents for meals and assist to/from dining room.
Assist residents with meal set up and eating.
- Assist residents with toilet and incontinence care.
- Perform vital signs, B/Ps, weights and trained procedures as
directed by management.
- Complete prevention/restorative care including PROM, AROM,
ambulation, transferring, bathing, grooming, and all other ADL
- Assist in positioning residents per service plan.
- Communicate effectively with residents, families, visitors,
healthcare team members, and other disciplines.
- Maintain education development, compliance with State/Federal
Regulations, and knowledge of resident care practices.
- Maintain resident confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA
- CNA must have compassion for and desire to work with
- Certification of completing an approved Certified Nursing
Assistant CNA program required.
- At least six months of experience as CNA, Med Tech, or
Caregiver in long term care, assisted living, or memory care
- Certified Nursing Assistant must pass a criminal background
check and drug test.Apply TODAY for this exciting CNA
Keywords: Anchor Bay at East Providence, East Providence , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , East Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!