IAM Senior Systems Engineer /Developer Auth N/Z
Location: East Providence
Posted on: September 21, 2022
We're looking for a dynamic and highly motivated candidate who will
lead multiple projects and architect, build, deploy and maintain
many of our industry leading business applications.
In this role, you will demonstrate your senior level experience and
be responsible for:
- Defining complex system requirements and objectives based on
business needs and delivering high quality solutions based on
single sign-on technologies and secure gateways.
- Troubleshooting and resolving system service failures by
identifying and analyzing the situation and providing corrective
- AWS Infrastructure support for IAM tools including but not
limited Lambda, IAM, AWS CLI
- Managing Terraform templates for IAM automation tools in Azure
and AWS Cloud
- Managing AWS Cloudformation templates for IAM automation
- Providing senior level expertise on decisions and priorities
regarding systems architecture.
- Facilitating the establishment and implementation of standards,
processes, and documentation that guide the design of technology
solutions including architecting and implementing solutions.
- Working closely with development teams to test applications and
assist in providing direction for defect fixes and system
- Simplifying complex ideas and presenting the information in
Experience and Skills:
- Strong systems engineering skills with an emphasis on
enterprise scale architecture.
- Experience and advanced knowledge in code repositories
- Strong background in public cloud offerings (IAM focused)
- Advanced knowledge of AWS resources
- Technically proficient with cloudformation and terraform.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems, manage and resolve in
a timely manner.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Powershell
- Strong communication and conceptual skills with desire to share
knowledge and cross-train.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Proficiency with and knowledge of:
- MFA technologies in general
- Azure AD (B2C, B2B, B2E)
- Functions of DNS (generalized knowledge)
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) or Master's degree in related field
of work or equivalent work experience.
- Industry related certifications
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to
estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this
role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues
and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry,
color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived
disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression,
genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic
partner status, victim of domestic violence, family
status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status,
national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague's or a
dependent's reproductive health decision making, race, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its
Keywords: Citizens, East Providence , IAM Senior Systems Engineer /Developer Auth N/Z, IT / Software / Systems , East Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!