At Hasbro, we are looking for people who are passionate about
impacting the future of play and entertainment. We seek individuals
who are committed, curious, creative, and who are eager to keep
imagination alive on teams that play together and create together.
Our values - community, passion, integrity, creativity and
inclusion - help cultivate inspiring, diverse workplaces where
teams are built on positivity as much as productivity, and where
individuals can do work they love with people they enjoy on brands
they believe in, all for a company driven by greater purpose.
We have an opportunity available for a Claims Analyst to join
our Customer Financial Services Shared Service Center! This team
supports the Mexico & Latin America markets including the Direct
Import Business. As part of Shared Service, you will partner with
multiple business units with a concentration primarily in the Latin
America markets. The Analyst will investigate and respond to all
customer deductions taken against invoice payments.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will make an
immediate positive contribution to our Claims Department.
Do you have a passion for helping others and like the idea of
supporting a branded play and entertainment company that creates
toys and entertainment that makes the world smile?
A day in the life of a Claims Analyst:
- Investigate all deductions to establish validity and prepare
detailed analysis for credit or debit package.
- Track amounts available in the customer's Cost of Business and
ensure that all requirements are met for sales programs and
policies including Advertising and Promotional allowances.
- Make the Manager aware of potential issues, so they don't
- Provide outstanding service to internal and external
- Adhere to all policies and procedures including Corporate
Approval Policies to meet SOX guidelines.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- 2+ years claims experience preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
including intermediate Excel skills.
- SAP experience - preferred not required.
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and pay close attention to
- Independent, outstanding planning, and multi-tasking skills
with the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced
- Effective verbal and written communication as well as problem
- We require the ability to readily and positively adapt to
change and technological innovation.
- A willingness to investigate issues per documented processes
and provide recommendations for improvements as needed!
- Ability to speak, read and write fluent Spanish is
Hasbro's world-class brands and talented people are our greatest
assets. One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive
and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package
will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements
and years with the company. Here's a look at what your benefits
package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Half-day
Fridays year round, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k)
match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee
Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy
Discounts and more!
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of
employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital
status, or any other legally protected status.