Oracle Systems Admin/Business Analyst
Company: Aspen Aerogels, Inc.
Location: East Providence
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Aspen Aerogels is a rapidly growing aerogel technology company
founded in 2001 to capitalize on patented advances in aerogel
manufacturing. Aspen's extensive portfolio of proprietary aerogel
products are manufactured at scale and sold worldwide in the
Electric Vehicle, Energy Infrastructure, Sustainable Building
Materials, and Power Generation industries. Aspen is a Tier 1/2
Automotive supplier of PyroThin thermal barriers, and our Pyrogel
and Cryogel products are used by virtually all leading
petrochemical and refining company across more than 50 countries.
We're on a mission to build a world-class organization as we
continue to grow our energy infrastructure business, and expand to
meet demand for PyroThin thermal barriers in the rapidly growing
Electric Vehicle sector over the next decade. We're looking for
great passionate, dynamic talent to join our team.
OUR OPPORTUNITY: We are seeking a high-level Oracle Cloud
Business Analyst who is a technical and functional subject matter
expert to join our growing team and oversee all aspects of the
Oracle Cloud ERP Supply Chain Management (SCM) modules. This is an
exciting opportunity to work on a new Oracle Cloud ERP
implementation and then transition to an ongoing support role for
all SCM modules including but not limited to Order Management,
Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing, Production, and EDI for Aspen.
You will work directly with users regarding issues, new requests,
support, training and new opportunities within the manufacturing
process. We are looking for an Oracle Business Analyst
Aspen continues to work both remote and in person (depending on
role) due to COVID-19. Interviews and onboarding for new candidates
will be done through a combination of both remote and on-site
efforts for the foreseeable future.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Will assist in project testing and implementation
- Will support the Supply Chain modules once in production.
- Will be the liaison between the business partners and IT.
- Work with business stakeholders to learn business processes and
gather business requirements.
- Identify business gaps and develop steps to bridge them.
- Coordinates requirements for new and existing applications.
Assists in testing, training plan development and training, support
for users, and developing user documentation (i.e. web manuals,
reference guides, etc.). Participates in QA process; identifies
test cases; explains complex processes; aids in developing test
- Assist business stakeholders with analyzing data flows for
process improvement opportunities in order to eliminate current
- Experience with functional and technical documentation creation
and maintenance is preferred.
- Experience with Scanning and label technology.
- Knowledge/understanding of EDI X12 protocols and systems
integration concepts is required.
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance/oversight
- Establishes self as a trusted adviser and thought leader to the
- Break down technical complexities so that they can be easily
understood by business units and project stakeholders.
- Understand integration points with other systems that interface
with the application, evaluate and minimize ripple effects.
- Provide Tier 2 level support to end users including managing
issue resolution and performing root cause analysis.
- Adopt and follow Aspen's core values of Safety, Quality,
Integrity, Teamwork, Customer and Innovation on both a personal and
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required or equivalent work
- A minimum of two (2) years related experience in the Oracle
- Experience in Technical support.
- A strong technical background.
- Direct experience in Oracle Cloud implementations and
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Experience working directly with end users in a fast paced
- A demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication
- Proficiency with MS Office suite is required.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in
written form with internal and external customers.
- Willingness to travel locally up to 25% of time.
Aspen Aerogels is taking every measure to protect our employees
and visitors during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you
need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any
part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to
email@example.com or call (508) 466-3111 and let us know the
nature of your request and your contact information.
Keywords: Aspen Aerogels, Inc., East Providence , Oracle Systems Admin/Business Analyst, Other , East Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!