Company: Covestro AG
Location: East Providence
Posted on: June 9, 2021
We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are
colorful. We refined Chemical material solutions with game-changing
products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our
17,200 colleagues now and together we will make the world a
WHAT WE OFFER
- Responsible for a number of Supply Chain activities including
detailed production planning, raw material call off, import
management, coordination of logistics activities, and improvement
- Create and publish a weekly schedule from the weekly Master
Schedule inside the Manufacturing Lead-time for the plant, taking
into account available resources such as equipment, raw materials
and staffing as well as sequencing rules, campaign size, etc.
- Adjust the schedules to manage around obstacles that may arise
as a result of unexpected material shortages, delivery delays,
quality misses or capacity constraints such as equipment downtime
and communicate the changes to relevant links in the Supply Chain,
such as Production, Customer Service and Purchasing.
- Ensure raw materials are ordered to support production
- Responsible to keep stock levels (safety stock, stock target
and re-order point) on agreed targets and keep stock master data up
to date in SAP
- Manage and coordinate deliveries of imported materials to
reduce warehousing costs and maintain high level of delivery
- Provide support and back-up for other Planners in the Supply
- Benchmark across DSM and industry to understand best
- Lead improvement initiates/projects for Supply Chain and
- Support LEAN Journey at site and Supply Chain.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Supply Chain: Planning, Customer
Service, Logistics, Purchasing
- Proven track record of progressive responsibility and
- APICS or similar certification is a plus
- SAP or similar ERP experience is a plus
- Project Management experience
- LEAN experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools: Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
Are you as curious, courageous and colorful as we are? If so, we
can offer you an exciting career opportunity. We look forward to
receiving your application and resume. Become part of our team -
Equal Employment Opportunity: Hiring and advancement are based
on job-related requirements and on an individual's qualifications
to perform a job. All aspects of employment are carried out free of
discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), national origin, age, disabilities, genetic
information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity/gender expression or any unlawful criterion, existing
under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Info-Hotline: +1 844-522-6775
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you
are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as
a result of your disability. To make a request, please call (412)
Keywords: Covestro AG, East Providence , Production Scheduler, Other , East Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!