Hospice RN Case Manager | Registered Nurse, Sign On Bonus
Company: Beacon Hospice, an Amedisys company
Location: East Providence
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Hospice RN Case Manager | $7,500.00 Signon Bonus
Beacon Hospice, Amedisys
Caregiving is our Calling
At Amedisys whether we are caring for patients directly or
supporting those who do, each of us is a caregiver at heart. Every
team member contributes to our mission of providing exceptional,
clinically distinct care in the home to thousands of patients and
families every day.
In hospice, you will be a true advocate for patients at the end of
life while maintaining autonomy and independence to support their
If you are looking for a home with a Nationwide Company where you
can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every
day and purse your goals for the future join our team.
What You Will Do:
As a hospice case manager for Amedisys, you will have a special
opportunity to provide, coordinate and direct the provision of
hospice nursing and palliative care to terminally ill patients in
their home. You will closely collaborate with the attending
physician, patients and their families, and other members of the
patient care team to provide and maintain continuity of patient
care to achieve excellent pain and symptom management and high
quality end-of-life care for the patient.
- Assess and reassess all physical, environmental and emotional
factors to determine hospice needs for patients in the home
- Works in cooperation with the family/caregiver and IDT to meet
the emotional needs of the patient/family/caregiver.
- Utilize a combination of agency resources and nationally
recognized standards of practice to achieve excellent pain and
symptom management and high quality end-of-life care.
- Coordinate the total Plan of Care and maintains continuity of
patient care by liaising with appropriate staff and the
- Actively participates in Interdisciplinary Team (IDT)
- Provide supervision and evaluation of aides and nurses.
- Attend funerals/calling hours when appropriate as assigned by
the bereavement coordinator.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered
Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a registered
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation and agency
required liability insurance to complete home visits
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Previous home health or hospice experience
- Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse (CHPN)
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national
origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual
orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other
legally protected characteristic.
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we
have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide
and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for
eligible employees include:
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Benefits (medical, dental,
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, and
Flexible Spending Account options
- Life, Disability, and Other Voluntary Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Continuing Education
- Fleet car for eligible employees
Keywords: Beacon Hospice, an Amedisys company, East Providence , Hospice RN Case Manager | Registered Nurse, Sign On Bonus, Other , East Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!