we Challenge Possible. Our brands –
and Thermo King®
- create access to cooling
and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and
perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less
environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon
emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly
challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
Why Trane Technologies Is The Best Company for HVAC Field
• Trane is recognized worldwide as the brand standard for HVAC and
Building Controls Systems
• Dedicated to a military friendly environment (Veterans are highly
encouraged to apply)
• Unlimited opportunities for career development and promotions
• Determined focus to be the employer of choice in our industry (we
want to be the company where everyone wants to work)
• World Class continuing education, featuring Manufacturer (OEM)
• Company-wide commitment to promoting a strong work/life
• Organizational encouragement of community involvement and
sustainability (green initiatives)
• Late model, clean, and dependable company vehicle, high speed
laptop, uniforms, and smart phone
This role is the primary service and maintenance contact for Trane
Technologies customers in a defined market with a diverse
commercial base including Healthcare, Process Manufacturing
Facilities, Education Institutions, and Office Complexes. You will
be commissioning, troubleshooting, repairing, and starting up HVAC
systems in a commercial environment. In order to perform your task
you will utilize your knowledge of air conditioning theory, pipe
fitting, and mechanical layouts. This position affords you the
opportunity to work with internal and external partners ranging
from new facility set ups to existing facility retro fits. Trane
affords you the opportunity to work directly for a leading
manufacture giving you access to technical support, training on
newest technology and comprehensive career paths with opportunity
• Coordinates with team leader/project manager and customer to
precisely understand requirements for all on-site installation and
repairs by forecasting issues, gathering materials and
• Represents the company by serving as the direct customer contact
and is responsible for products and equipment on assigned projects,
ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying, diagnosing and
repairing equipment and systems at customer’s
• Uses cutting edge software and technology, along with a variety
of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications,
to diagnose and repair units.
• Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining
flexibility to work overtime and weekends as the business requires,
including occasional overnight stays.
• Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and
maintains security and accountability of company issued and
procured assets by recording use, wear and conditions.
• A High School Diploma or equivalent and 2-5+ years of experience
in HVAC; or equivalent combination of education (Technical School)
and experience is required.
• Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working
proficiency with hand held computer (i.e. Smartphone, iPad).
• Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months,
with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not
- DUI in the previous 5 years.
- Hit & Run, License Suspension,
Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or
preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
• EPA Certification Preferred (e.g. HVAC Journeyman, Boiler
Operator, Gas Installer etc.).
• This position requires working in diverse conditions including
but not limited to mechanical equipment rooms with exposure to
noisy operating equipment, exposure to extreme weather
precarious places, and risk of electrical shock
• This position is highly physical and requires regular use of
hands, fingers, walking, stooping, and kneeling. It requires
employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs., frequently
lift and or move up to
40 lbs. and occasionally lift and or move more
than 40 lbs.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and
programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional
and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is
inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving
customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s
possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our
communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify,
national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.