ROUTE SVC - UTILITY/NON-CDL (PART - TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Location: EAST PROVIDENCE
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Posted Date: Jul 7, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire
job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
text JOB to 75000 &
search for the requisition ID
Click here to
- We have an opening for a part-time Route SVC - Utility
/ Non-CDL position.
- Location: 2000 Pawtucket Ave, East Providence,
RI 02915. Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Monday thru Friday; 25 hours a
- Requirement: Must be ServSafe certified.
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord
video introductions. Be more than just words on a
resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click
here to get a sneak
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where
you know you make a difference. Try one of our 4000 public and
private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining
Services. That’s about 2.6 million young students we provide meals
and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies
Chartwells’ promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not
only our business; it’s our commitment to the communities in which
Full time associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many
fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Drives company-owned truck over
established route to deliver and sell products or render services,
collects money from machines, and makes change.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Services a particular route or location during the absence of
the regular route or warehouse employee.
- Assist Customer Service Managers with daily opening and closing
of the operation, and training of new route service personnel.
- Drives truck to deliver such items as soft drinks, bakery
products, specialty foods, snack items and sundries to customer?s
place of business.
- Places stock on shelves or racks in vending machines. Collects
stale, rejected or unsold merchandise. Collects money from machines
and refills bill and coin changers.
- Records transactions on appropriate card and/or electronic
device; accountable for cash and product.
- Calls on existing customers to determine adequacy of service;
informs regular customers of new products and/or services; listens
to and resolves service complaints.
- Selects items from warehouse and loads truck; prepares order
forms for food and pastry products.
- Performs routine maintenance on and sanitation of
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issues
sales promotion materials to customers.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment; performs job safely
and engages in job duties to ensure the safety of the company owned
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Req ID: 575330
Keywords: Compass Group, East Providence , ROUTE SVC - UTILITY/NON-CDL (PART - TIME), Other , EAST PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!