Company: Elegance Living
Location: East Providence
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Anchor Bay at East Providence offers Assisted Living and Memory
Support, combining convenience with exceptional care. Only a
15-minute drive from Providence, we are close enough to the city to
enjoy great restaurants and shopping, and frequent family visits,
but secluded enough that our residents feel peaceful and at home.
Our state-of the art amenities include a daily check-in system and
emergency response in each apartment. Plus, we are staffed 24 hours
a day, seven days a week, so our families rest assured that help
will be there when your loved one needs it most. Join our team at
Anchor Bay at East Providence!Hiring Immediately - Full Time & Part
Time ServerUnder the direction of the Dining Room Manager or
Director, Food Service, the Server is responsible for the quality
of service delivery during meal service, compliance with special
diets offered by the community, and for communicating with the
management company on all appropriate matters.Check out our
- Easily Access Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts
& request time off from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for
clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other
contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide
feedback about your day all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before
payday for just a small transaction fee.
- Support the development of a positive customer service culture
in the dining room under the direction of the Dining Room Manger or
Director, Food Service.
- Take beverage and food orders, deliver food and beverage
orders, clear, clean, sanitize, and reset tables.
- Make every expected effort to maintain customer satisfaction.
Resolve dining challenges with a customer before the conclusion of
the meal service.
- Maintain a clean dining room.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job
responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers,
residents, and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Previous experience
in food service or other customer service-related fields
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, personnel
skills, and community relations skills are essential.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
test.Apply TODAY for this exciting Server opportunity!Requisition
ID: 2022-8316 Street: 1440 Wampanoag Trail Post End Date:
Keywords: Elegance Living, East Providence , Server, Other , East Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!