Machine Operator -Night Shift
Company: Party City
Location: East Providence
Posted on: January 18, 2023
UP TO $35.00 PER HOUR
Party City Holdco Inc. (PCHI) is a global leader in the
celebrations industry. A vertically integrated designer,
manufacturer, distributor, and retailer, PCHI offers consumer party
goods in more than 100 countries around the world.
PCHI team members demonstrate a daily commitment to the company's
Brand Purpose: to inspire joy by making it easy for customers to
create unforgettable memories by connecting them to everything they
need for life's many celebrations.
PCHI operates multiple business divisions, including the Retail
Division and the Consumer Products Division. On the retail side,
Party City (partycity.com) is a leading omnichannel retailer in the
celebrations category, operating more than 800 company-owned and
franchise stores throughout North America. Additional Halloween
City (halloweencity.com) pop-up storefronts are also located
throughout North America seasonally. Comprising the Consumer
Products Group are design and manufacturing entities Amscan, an
industry leader across multiple celebrations goods and costumes,
and Anagram, a dominant player in balloons.
AmSource is a division of PCHI under the Amscan Wholesale portion
of the business. We manufacture plastic plates, bowls, and cups for
PCRG and other distributors so that you can have all your party
supplies at one location. We pride ourselves on providing a safe
and happy environment for our employees and quality products for
our customers use. We want to be a part of your party.
The Lead In-Line Thermoforming Lead Machine Operator will be
responsible for start up and running of Brown CS and Quad
Thermoforming Machines as well as the efficiency and utilization of
the quality of the product. They will troubleshoot process problems
and identify solutions to reduce downtime and conserve maintenance
costs. The Lead In-Line Thermoforming Machine Operator will monitor
process equipment to identify potential errors and develop
solutions to eliminate the reoccurrence of the problem. The Lead is
able to assume all duties of the operator as well as advanced
troubleshooting and training
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Run Brown CS and Quad Thermoforming Machines
* Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment
* Write up work orders to repair mechanical or safety issues, as
* Know, understand and follow OSHA & safety regulations
* Safety check equipment
* Assist in machine setup to engineering specs
* Responsible for lockout-tagout procedures
* Responsible for quality, efficient and utilization of production
* Advanced troubleshooting
* Mold/Insert changes where required
* Training if necessary
* Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
* The In-Line Thermoforming Machine Operator has direct contact
with Production, Supervision, and Management.
* Train and motivate employees
* Must have the ability to communicate well with Production and
Printing employees as well as Management
* Ability to communicate well with other members of the Maintenance
* Knowledge of the business and materials
* Lead by example
* Understanding the costs of loss
* Proven analytic and problem-solving skills
* Ability to evaluate and make decisions quickly
* High interaction with floor Associates, Maintenance, and
* Ability to take direction verbally
* Ability to multi-task
* Full understanding of ballooning process & theoretical
* 5 or more years of in-line thermoforming process experience
* Ability to interface with HMI controllers
* Ability to pay close attention to details.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Strong Mechanical Aptitude
* Excellent communication and essential interpersonal skills.
* Must be reliable with a strong work ethic.
* Must be able to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced
* Fork lift certification
FLSA Working conditions:
* Must always wear required PPE.
* Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
* Must be able to walk and/or stand for the length of shift
* Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with extreme
temperatures and noise.
Am-Source, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate based on race, color, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, religion, martial or
partnership status, or any legally protected characteristics. All
our employees share the responsibility for supporting our policies
for a harassment-free and drug-free workplace.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a criminal background
check and a 5-panel drug screen satisfactory to Am-Source, LLC.
Keywords: Party City, East Providence , Machine Operator -Night Shift, Other , East Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!