Residential Care Counselor
Location: East Providence
Posted on: April 30, 2018
Hours: Rotating Schedule 23.5 hours weekly. Flexibility is required (mornings, days, evenings and weekends).
- Baccalaureate Degree in a Human Service field. (Equivalent experience may be substituted for educational requirements).
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to patients throughout the life span with consideration of aging processes, human development stages and cultural patterns in each step of the care process.
- Six months to one year of direct child care work with emotionally impaired youth.
- Responsible for the care and safety of assigned children.
- As a member of the multidisciplinary treatment team, assumes primary residential care counselor role.
- Responsible for input into the formulation of a therapeutic residential treatment plan, and the implementation, observation, and documentation of this program under the direction of the Residential Care Supervisor
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status or national origin. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Keywords: Lifespan, East Providence, Residential Care Counselor, Other, East Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!