Packing 1st & 2nd
Company: Kelly Services
Location: East Providence
Posted on: October 1, 2019
Kelly Services is assisting a local client in East Providence, they
need Packaging Candidate. Under the general supervision of the
packaging supervisor, inspects, assembles, and packages consumable
accessories into designated bags and boxes utilizing counting
scales, box taping machine, labeling machines and other specialized
jigs, packaging and autobagging equipment. The individual must be
able to follow detailed work instructions. First Shift - 8am to
- Packages materials according to pre-set instructions (API and
BOM) with established quality and time standards.
- Responsible for performing quality checks on raw parts and
packages and removing any defective items.
- Maintains proper housekeeping practices and use of personal
- Weigh parts and record count on log.
- Records accurate data.
- Contributes to success of team by submitting improvement ideas,
identifying potential problems, providing feedback on new methods
or method changes and by displaying a positive, cooperative
attitude in working with orders.
- Adherence to safety policies.
- Move products from White to Brown Packaging area and into
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on Packaging equipment.
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months to a year of related experience and/or
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend the English
- Background and drug screen
If you are interested in this position, please apply or you can
send your resume over to: Griselda.Mattzer@KellyServices.com or
call 401.942.3616 to discuss this position in more detail.
Why Kelly--?As a worker today, its up to you to take charge of your
career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, East Providence , Packing 1st & 2nd, Other , East Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!