Analyst, Order & Policy - Portuguese
Location: East Providence
Posted on: March 23, 2020
At Hasbro, we embrace the unique skills, experiences, talents
and perspectives of our global workforce which, combined with our
culture of curiosity and innovation, generates the best ideas. We
live our values of Community, Passion, Integrity and Creativity,
and were committed to giving our 5,000+ employees opportunities to
build their individual capabilities, balance work and life, deliver
excellence through team work and thrive personally. This enables us
to deliver results in all aspects of our business.As an Analyst,
Order & Sales Policy you will be responsible for order management
and the management and analysis of trade promotions and sales
allowances as they relate to individual Customer Cost of Business
and Sales Policy models. This includes the approval and release of
orders, as well as the tracking, reporting, and analysis of
allowances programs and accruals. As part of Shared Services, your
responsibility extends to multiple business units with
concentration primarily in the Latin America Markets.A day in the
life as an Analyst, Order & Policy (Order Management and Reporting
and Tracking Customer Allowances):
- You will review all EDI purchase orders for accuracy and
efficiently enter manual orders into SAP. Obtain necessary
approvals to effect changes to SAP Master Data. Change SAP Master
Data, as needed, to release sales orders on hold. Adherence to and
enforcement of corporate approval policies and SOX guidelines.
- You will ensure that the cost of doing business with Trade
accounts is correctly identified, tracked and reported. Responsible
for determining, creating and maintaining SAP Master Data Files
with respect to customer prices, discounts, and rebates. Create and
maintain accrual agreements in an Excel database.
- You will create and update critical reporting tools including
the Cost of Business and Audit Allowance documents. Develop
financial reports and BI Sales reports that are used as supporting
documentation for customer volume as well as earned and issued
- Formulate, develop, revise and distribute Excel reports to
summarize key data.
- You will take a lead role in preparing for and participating in
the quarterly Cost of Business review meetings held with Hasbro
Sales and Finance Managers.
- You will provide Hasbro Finance with periodic reporting for
program accruals, policy earnings and payouts, as well as
- You will complete reconciliation reports for review and
presentation to Trade accounts and provide financial data and
ongoing analytics to Hasbro Sales. Work closely with Collections
and Sales Claims department to reconcile customer deductions.
- Document and update all business processes related to
management of orders, accounts and sales reporting.
- Develop collaborative partnerships, improve operations and
enhance overall business relationships.What you'll bring:
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
- College degree in General Business, Finance, or
- Knowledge of SAP, Supply Chain Operations, and Trade Promotions
- Strong Excel skills and familiarity with BI and Business
Objects concepts and practices.
- Ability to develop and execute task specific projects with
- Flexibility to accommodate season and year-end business
requirements.Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all
aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
marital status, or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Hasbro, East Providence , Analyst, Order & Policy - Portuguese, Professions , East Providence, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!